• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at firstname.lastname@example.org
SATURDAY INDOOR CLASSES at PS 58 - The Carroll School in Carroll Gardens, Brooklyn.
3pm-4pm on Saturday January 30th + February 6th, 13th and 27th.
• Week 1: Passing and Receiving with the Inside and Outside of the Foot
• Week 2: Passing and Receiving, 1-2's and the Give-Go
• Week 3: Passing and Receiving to Maintaining Possession
• Week 4: Passing and Receiving: through balls and receiving with back to goal
This Class covers the fundamentals of Passing and Receiving.
To register for this 4-week session, please click here.