• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach, Jason Racine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Summer Class: UPPER EAST SIDE
Classes are on Sundays August 3rd, 10th, 17th and August 24th.
Each class is held outdoors on the turf field at Marx Brothers Playground on 2nd Avenue.
This class covers basic technique as well as exploring important moments during play, to teach better decision making.
• Week 1: Passing and Receiving, Body Shape and Technique.
• Week 2: Defense, how, when and where to defend
• Week 3: Dribbling to attack and to maintain possession
• Week 4: Shooting on goal and Striking a ball for distance.
To register for the new session, please click HERE.