• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at email@example.com
MONDAY CLASS at Williamsburg Northside Lower School in Williamsburg 7pm-8pm on June 1st, 8th, 15th, and 22nd.
• Week 1: Playing to Feet and Playing to Space
• Week 2: First Touch, Control and Preparation
• Week 3: Playing Possession
• Week 4: Passing and Shooting
This class is designed to help build confidence on the ball. To register for Mondays, please click here.
SATURDAY CLASSES at East River Park Mini-Field on the LES
• New Series of sessions beginning June 13th. Details to follow.