• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach, Jason Racine at email@example.com
Spring Class: Manhattan
Classes are on Sundays May 11th and 18th, June 1st and 8th. No Class on May 25th.
Each class is held outdoors on the turf field at Marx Brothers Playground on East 96th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues. The nearest subway is 96th Street on the 6-line with numerous bus links on 1st Avenue.
This class covers the fundamentals of learning to control and play the ball, with a focus on Trapping, Passing and Dribbling.
• Week 1: Short, Short, Long and Movement Off the Ball
• Week 2: Playing and Controlling Balls in the Air
• Week 3: Shooting and Striking techniques
• Week 4: Defending, Small Sides Games with emphasis on Shooting and Playing Longer Balls
To register for the new session, please click HERE.