• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach, Jason Racine at email@example.com
Winter Classes: Manhattan
Classes are held at a gym on 130th Street and Madison Avenue on Wednesdays January 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th
CLASS ONE: Wednesdays 7:30pm-8:30pm
• Week 1: Inside and Outside of the Foot, Trap, Pass and Play
• Week 2: Control w/various part of the body; Thigh, Head, Chest
• Week 3: Body Position when Receiving and Playing the Ball
• Week 4: Stop/Start Movements, Dribbling, Turning w/the Ball and Finishing
To register for Class One, please click HERE.
CLASS TWO: Wednesdays 8:30pm-9:30pm
• Week 1: Introduction to Space, Playable Walls and Short Passing
• Week 2: Ball Control, Protecting and Shielding, First Touch
• Week 3: Basic Positions, Back and Front
• Week 4: Striking and Finishing
To register for Class Two, please click HERE.
To register for Classes One + Two at a cost of $120, please click HERE.