• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at firstname.lastname@example.org
SATURDAY CLASSES at East River Park Mini-Field on the Lower East Side
CLASS ONE: Attacking 1pm-2pm on Saturdays July 30th, August 6th, 13th and 20th
• Week 1: Attacking 1v1: Speed Dribbling, Explosion and Attacking the Standing Leg
• Week 2: Attacking 1v1: Unbalancing the Defender and Attacking the Space in behind
• Week 3: Attacking 2v1: When to Pass and when to Dribble.
• Week 4: Attacking 3v2: Using Width and Switching Play
Class One covers the fundamentals of attacking.
To register for Class One, please click here.
CLASS TWO: Defending 2:10pm - 3:10pm on Saturdays July 30th, August 6th, 13th and 20th
• Week 1: Proper approach, distance and stance when pressuring the ball
• Week 2: Tackling: poke, block and slide
• Week 3: How, when and where to shepherd play
• Week 4: Pressure, cover and the very basics of defending as a team
Class Two covers the fundamentals of defending.
To register for Class Two, please click here.
TO REGISTER FOR BOTH CLASSES AT A DISCOUNTED FEE OF $120, PLEASE CLICK HERE.