• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at email@example.com
SATURDAY CLASSES at East River Park Mini-Field on the Lower East Side
CLASS ONE: Passing and Receiving: 1pm-2pm on Saturdays June 18th, 25th, July 9th and 16th
• Week 1: Inside and Outside of the Foot, Trap, Pass and Play
• Week 2: Control w/various part of the body; Thigh, Head, Chest, Instep
• Week 3: Body Position, Protecting the Ball and Playing the Way We Face
• Week 4: Receiving and Turning to Play the Ball Quickly
Class One covers the fundamentals of body control while learning to pass, receive and play the ball.
To register for Class One, please click here.
CLASS TWO: Dribbling : 2:10pm-3:10pm on Saturdays June 18th, 25th, July 9th and 16th
• Week 1: Basic Ball Control, Inside/Outside/Top of the Foot Movementr
• Week 2: Speed Dribbling, Use of the Laces and 1vs1's
• Week 3: Dribbling Moves: Feints, Turns and Pullbacks
• Week 4: Dribbling to Beat a Defender, Attacking the Standing Leg
Class Two covers balance while using various parts of the foot to control, dribble and beat the defender.
To register for Class Two, please click here.
TO REGISTER FOR BOTH CLASSES AT A DISCOUNTED FEE OF $120, PLEASE CLICK HERE.