• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at firstname.lastname@example.org
SATURDAY CLASS ONE: Passing and Receiving Part 2: 12pm-1pm on February 7th, 14th, and 28th and March 7th.
• Week 1: Checking/Receiving with the Outside of the Foot and Disguised Passes
• Week 2: Supporting Play and Playing the Way We Face
• Week 3: Play & Receive with the Far Foot, Protect the Ball
• Week 4: Possession Games and Transition
Class One covers the fundamentals of body control while learning to pass, receive and play the ball.
To register for Class One, please click here.
SATURDAY CLASS TWO: Dribbling: 1pm-2pm on February 7th, 14th, 28th and March 7th.
• Week 1: Speed Dribbling
• Week 2: Stop & Start, Balance with the Ball
• Week 3: Two Turning Moves: Pull Back and Cruyff Turn
• Week 4: Fundamentals of 1vs1: Long Touch, Explosions and Attaching the Space Behind the Defender
Class Two covers the fundamentals of balance while manipulating the ball and teaches how to dribble at opponents.
To register for Class Two, please click here.
TO REGISTER FOR BOTH SATURDAY CLASSES AT A DISCOUNTED FEE OF $120, PLEASE CLICK HERE.
MONDAY CLASS: A Basics Overview: 7pm-8pm March 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th.
• Week 1: Dribbling to Take on an Opponent
• Week 2: Receiving with the Head, Chest, Thigh and Instep
• Week 3: Passing to Maintain Possession
• Week 4: Driven Balls
This Class covers the fundamental techniques used for Dribbling, Receiving, Passing and Shooting..
To register for the Monday Class, please click here.