• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach, Jason Racine at email@example.com
Winter Classes: Manhattan
Classes are held at a gym on 130th Street and Madison Avenue on Wednesdays February 5th, 12th, 26th and March 5th
CLASS ONE: DRIBBLING on Wednesdays 7:30pm-8:30pm
• Week 1: Dribbling w/ the Inside and Outside of the Foot
• Week 2: Dribbling to control and shield the ball from an opponent
• Week 3: Dribbling at pace to attack
• Week 4: Dribbling moves to unbalance the defender
To register for Class One, please click HERE.
CLASS TWO: PASSING AND RECEIVING on Wednesdays 8:30pm-9:30pm
• Week 1: Passing and Receiving with the Inside and Outside of the Foot
• Week 2: Passing and Receiving, 1-2's and the Give-Go
• Week 3: Passing and Receiving to Maintaining Possession
• Week 4: Passing and Receiving the through ball and with back to goal
To register for Class Two, please click HERE.
To register for Classes One + Two at a cost of $120, please click HERE.