• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at email@example.com
Fall Classes: Lower East Side
Sundays October 19th, October 26th, November 2nd and November 9th.
CLASS ONE: Passing and Receiving II: 11am-12pm at Grand Street Mini-Field in East River Park just south of the Williamsburg Bridge.
• Week 1: Passing and Receiving with the Inside and Outside of the Foot
• Week 2: Passing and Receiving, 1-2's and the Give-Go
• Week 3: Passing and Receiving to Maintaining Possession
• Week 4: Passing and Receiving: through balls and receiving with back to goal
Class One covers the fundamentals of body control while learning to pass, receive and play the ball.
To register for Class One, please click here.
CLASS TWO: Dribbling II: 12pm-1pm at Grand Street Mini-Field in East River Park just south of the Williamsburg Bridge.
• Week 1: Speed Dribbling, 1vs1's to Goal
• Week 2: Protecting the Ball While Dribbling
• Week 3: 3 Moves to Beat the Defender
• Week 4: Turning Moves and Feints
Class Two covers the fundamentals of balance while manipulating the ball and teaches how to dribble at opponents.
To register for Class Two, please click here.
TO REGISTER FOR BOTH CLASSES AT A DISCOUNTED FEE OF $120, PLEASE CLICK HERE.