• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at email@example.com
SUNDAY CLASS at East River Park Mini-Field on the Lower East Side
12pm-1pm on Sunday October 4th, 11th, 18th and 25th.
• Week 1: Basic Ball Control, Inside/Outside/Top of the Foot Movement
• Week 2: Speed Dribbling, Use of the Laces and 1vs1's
• Week 3: Dribbling Moves: Feints, Turns and Pullbacks
• Week 4: Dribbling to Beat a Defender, Attacking the Standing Leg
This Class covers the fundamentals of balance while manipulating the ball and teaches how to dribble at opponents.
To register for the 4-week session, please click here.