• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNDAY CLASSES at East River Park Mini-Field on the Lower East Side
CLASS ONE: Dribbling II 11am-12pm on Sundays October 30th and November 6th, 13th, 20th
• Week 1: Speed Dribbling, 1vs1's to Goal
• Week 2: Protecting the Ball While Dribbling
• Week 3: Three Moves to Beat the Defender
• Week 4: Turning Moves and Feints
Class One covers the basics of attacking and defending from opponents while dribbling.
To register for Class One, please click here.
CLASS TWO: Passing + Receiving II 12pm - 1pm on Sundays October 30th and November 6th, 13th, 20th
• Week 1: Passing and Receiving with the Inside and Outside of the Foot
• Week 2: Passing and Receiving, 1-2's and the Give-Go
• Week 3: Passing and Receiving to Maintaining Possession
• Week 4: Passing and Receiving: through balls and receiving with back to goal
Class Two focuses on maintaining possession in deeper parts of the field while looking to play effective passes and take out defenders.
To register for Class Two, please click here.
TO REGISTER FOR BOTH CLASSES AT A DISCOUNTED FEE OF $120, PLEASE CLICK HERE.