• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNDAY CLASS at East River Park Mini-Field on the Lower East Side
3pm-4pm on Sunday August 9th, 16th, 23rd and 30th.
• Week 1: Trapping, Passing and Playing to Feet
• Week 2: Control w/various part of the body; Thigh, Head, Chest
• Week 3: Protecting and Playing the Ball
• Week 4: Defending, Dribbling and Turning w/the Ball
This class covers a variety of basic techniques to help build confidence on the ball
To register for the 4-week session, please click here.