• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach, Jason Racine at email@example.com
New Classes: Upper East Side
• Classes run 8am - 9am
• The 4-week session runs on Sundays June 2nd, June 9th, June 16th and June 23rd
Classes are held outdoors on the turf field at Marx Brothers Playground on East 96th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues. The nearest subway is 96th Street on the 6-line with numerous bus links on 1st Avenue.
These sessions will explore the basics techniques of ball control including many of the fundamental movements necessary to develop and hone your dribbling skills.
This class is appropriate for players of beginner to intermediate level.
• Week 1: Inside and Outside of the Foot, Trap, Pass and Play
• Week 2: Control with various part of the body: Thigh, Head, Chest
• Week 3: Body Position when Receiving and Playing the Ball
• Week 4: Stop/Start Movements, Dribbling, Turning w/the Ball and Finishing
The cost is $80 for the 4 sessions and payment can be submitted here.