• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Fall Classes: Lower East Side
Sundays September 21st, September 28th, October 5th and October 12th.
CLASS ONE: Passing and Receiving: 11am-12pm at Grand Street Mini-Field in East River Park just south of the Williamsburg Bridge.
• Week 1: Inside and Outside of the Foot, Trap, Pass and Play
• Week 2: Control w/various part of the body; Thigh, Head, Chest, Trap, Pass and Play
• Week 3: Body Position To Protect the ball when Receiving and Playing the Way You Face
• Week 4: Receiving and Turning to Play the Ball Quickly
Class One covers the fundamentals of body control while learning to pass, receive and play the ball.
To register for Class One, please click here.
CLASS TWO: Dribbling: 12pm-1pm at Grand Street Mini-Field in East River Park just south of the Williamsburg Bridge.
• Week 1: Basic Ball Control, Inside/Outside/Top of the Foot Movement
• Week 2: Speed Dribbling, Use of the Laces and 1vs1's
• Week 3: Dribbling Moves: Feints, Turns and Pullbacks
• Week 4: Dribbling to Beat a Defender, Attacking the Standing Leg
Class Two covers the fundamentals of balance while manipulating the ball and teaches how to dribble at opponents.
To register for Class Two, please click here.
TO REGISTER FOR BOTH CLASSES AT A DISCOUNTED FEE OF $120, PLEASE CLICK HERE.