• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at firstname.lastname@example.org
SATURDAY CLASS ONE: Passing and Receiving: 12pm-1pm on January 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st
• Week 1: Passing and Receiving and Checking to the Ball
• Week 2: Passing and Receiving to Support Play and Maintain Possession
• Week 3: Passing and Receiving: Playing 1-2's and Third Man Running
• Week 4: Passing and Receiving and Protecting the Ball
Class One covers the fundamentals of body control while learning to pass, receive and play the ball.
CLASS IS FULL
SATURDAY CLASS TWO: Dribbling: 1pm-2pm on January 10th, 17th, 24th and 31st
• Week 1: Control of the Ball: Inside, Outside, Instep and Sole
• Week 2: Dribbling and Balance to Protect the Ball
• Week 3: Turning Moves, Feints and Step-Overs
• Week 4: Attacking the Standing Leg and Beating the Defender
Class Two covers the fundamentals of balance while manipulating the ball and teaches how to dribble at opponents.
CLASS IS FULL
MONDAY CLASS: A Basics Overview: 7pm-8pm January 12th, 26th, February 2nd and 9th.
• Week 1: Dribbling: Speed Dribbling using Short and Long Touches
• Week 2: Receiving: Emphasis on First Touch and Ball Control
• Week 3: Passing: Playing to Feet and Playing to Space
• Week 4: Shooting: Laces and Instep
This Class covers the fundamental techniques used for Dribbling, Receiving, Passing and Shooting..
To register for the Monday Class, please click here.