• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach Jason Racine at firstname.lastname@example.org
SUNDAY CLASSES at East River Park Mini-Field on the Lower East Side
CLASS ONE: Ball Control + Dribbling 11am-12pm on Sundays October 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd
• Week 1: Basic Ball Control, Inside/Outside/Top of the Foot Movement
• Week 2: Speed Dribbling, Use of the Laces and 1vs1's
• Week 3: Dribbling Moves: Feints, Turns and Pullbacks
• Week 4: Dribbling to Beat a Defender, Attacking the Standing Leg
Class One covers the fundamentals of balance while manipulating the ball and teaches how to dribble at opponents.
To register for Class One, please click here.
CLASS TWO: Passing + Receiving 12pm - 1pm on Sundays October 2nd, 9th, 16th and 23rd
• Week 1: Checking/Receiving: using the far leg and outside of the foot to receive, control and play 'disguised"passes.
• Week 2: Supporting Play and Playing the Way We Face
• Week 3: Balance & Receiving with the Far Foot to Protect the Ball
• Week 4: Possession Games and basics of Transition
Class Two covers how to control and maintain possession of the ball, while learning to play passes and move into positions of support.
To register for Class Two, please click here.
TO REGISTER FOR BOTH CLASSES AT A DISCOUNTED FEE OF $120, PLEASE CLICK HERE.