• NY Coed Soccer School is here to help adults develop the fundamentals of the game, taught within a relaxed environment by qualified instructors.
• Over the course of the sessions, we aim to improve your individual as well as your team game and have you ready for the soccer seasons ahead.
• Each class is one-hour long and the cost is $80 for 4 weekly sessions.
• Should you have any questions on the Soccer School, please contact our Head Coach, Jason Racine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Spring Class: Manhattan
Classes are on Sundays April 6th, 13th, 27th and May 4th. No Class on April 20th.
Each class is held outdoors on the turf field at Marx Brothers Playground on East 96th Street between 1st and 2nd Avenues. The nearest subway is 96th Street on the 6-line with numerous bus links on 1st Avenue.
This class covers the fundamentals of learning to control and play the ball, with a focus on Trapping, Passing and Dribbling.
• Week 1: Trapping, Passing and Playing to Feet
• Week 2: Control w/various part of the body; Thigh, Head, Chest
• Week 3: Protecting and Playing the Ball
• Week 4: Defending, Dribbling and Turning w/the Ball
To register for the Spring session, please click HERE.